The output reactor of WDSK-C series inverter is mainly used to reduce the capacitive current of the cable, reduce the motor working noise, eddy current loss, motor temperature rise, and increase the motor life.The output reactor for the inverter can also reduce leakage current caused by higher harmonics, reduce radio frequency interference to peripheral equipment, smooth the inverter output voltage and current, and reduce the impact of transient voltage dv / dt on the motor insulation system.
The core is made of high-quality silicon steel sheet. The core post is divided into uniform small pieces by multiple air gaps. The air gap uses high temperature and high-strength adhesive to tightly adhere each small segment of the core post to the upper and lower iron yokes.
The core surface adopts special F or H class insulation paint, which greatly improves the reliability of long-term operation
The specific temperature of the product is low, the loss is small, the comprehensive utilization rate is high, and it is easy to install.
Electrical performance and parameters
1. Rated working voltage: AC380V ~ 480V
2. Rated working frequency: 50HZ
3. Maximum frequency range: 0 ~ 100HZ
4. Power frequency withstand voltage: iron core to coil 3000V AC / 50HZ / 5mA / 60S without flashover breakdown
5. Insulation resistance: iron core ~ coil 1000V DC greater than 100MΩ
6. Temperature rise limit: the iron core does not exceed 85K, and the coil temperature rise does not exceed 95K
7. Working noise: less than 65dB
8. Product quality and performance meet the relevant technical requirements of standards such as GB1094.6-2011, IEC289-1987, JB / T9644-1999